All visitors must be in Formal Attire. Visitors in slippers, shorts or singlet will not be allowed entry to the exhibition hall.
In registering for or accepting the offer of admittance to the exhibition, visitors agree to be bound by these rules and regulations and the rules of exhibition venue.
- PSG is only open to retailers, agents, wholesalers, importers, exporters and trade buyers in the gold and jewellery industry.
- Kindly PRESENT your identity card/passport during registration for security purposes. All information will be protected.
- Kindly PROVIDE your business card (if applicable).
- All visitors under the age of 18 years old and improper attire will not granted admission.
- Registration counters open at 11am and close at 5.45pm. Visitors are COMPULSORY to have admission badges at all times in the exhibition hall.
- All badges issued by the Organizer are strictly non-transferable and in any such case the right of expulsion will immediately be exercised.
No un-authorized photo-taking, video-recording, drawing, sketching or any other reproduction of any exhibits is allowed at the exhibition hall.
The Organizer reserves the full rights to refuse admittance, and also to the expulsion of any visitor, without assigning any reason, which in the opinion of the Organizer, those conduct, is in breach of rules and regulations contained herein.
The Organizer will not be held liable for any lost or damages caused to personal belongings of visitors in the exhibition hall nor for the death or injury sustained by any visitor whilst in or leaving the exhibition hall.
The Organizer shall not incur any liability for any additional, amendment or termination of any information contained, printed, published, posted in any advertising and promotional materials.
Visitors are COMPULSORY to register upon admission to the exhibition hall. Any personal information revealed, spoken, written in the registration during admission will strictly be kept private and confidential, and will not be revealed to any third party.
The Organizer has the rights to utilize any photos or videos of Individuals, products, scenes captured in the exhibition hall for promotional purposes without the consent of any parties.